Buying a home is a big deal. There’s nothing we love more than helping you get a great buy with period character and appreciation potential.
• We work with your tastes and budget
• By your side the whole way with proactive advice
• No pressure to buy, no corporate sales quotas
• Scour the market for good buys that fit your specs
• Obsess with classic details and restoration potential
• Advice on red flags and repairs
• Knowledge of neighborhood pricing trends
• Make the right offer at the right time
• In-house financing consultation, mortgages
We focus on your desired inputs, and determine the best areas and styles of homes to focus on; taking into account the walkability, schools, access to activities that have an emphasis on your daily life.
Rare Form HQ meeting- Come by the Vinyl-Lounge and discuss the in’s & outs of neighborhoods, market conditions as they relate to your housing goals.
Pre-approval- Mortgage lender can walk you through the proper financial structure that fits your investment criteria
Touring- we narrow the styles and neighborhoods you love
Offer- Our offer tactics are always closed door policy
Inspection-RFP inspectors are solutions based, with 20 years of commercial construction experience.
Post-Purchase- you've joined a network of passionate community minded preservationists-we walk you through everything from lighting sourcing to front door refinishing