Dr. O'Sullivan's Ramsey Hill Duplex
Dr. O'Sullivan is a world traveler and a true operator. He has lovingly preserved this 1926 tudor that is dead-centered on Summit Ave just steps to the University Club, Commodore, and all the action that is Crocus Hill's budding food and cocktail scene.
Details on the lease option:
- 2nd and third floor- over 2k feet, 3 bed 2 bath
- Working Fireplace, walnut hardwoods, original period lighting
- Garages option up to 2 spaces, internet included
- Owner covers heat with common boiler, window AC units are included
- Rent is $2275, lease terms are flexible and unit is available immediately
While the good doctor is away on his Ireland voyage, we are representing this amazing stately duplex, which is available now for lease. The second and third stories measure out to over 2,000 feet, three bedrooms and two baths.
The fenced greens are manicured, with plush hedges, patio with italian inspired pergola, and a four car garage.
The unit has completed hardwoods restored in walnut, fresh enamel throughout and a terrific neutral palette.